How To Make A Complaint
• Complaints, which we will deal with confidentially, should be submitted in writing, by letter or e-mail.
• Give as much detail as possible including details of independent witnesses and any other relevant information in order to assist the Company in the
• Complaints should be raised within 6 months of the incident.
How To Get In Touch
Mail: Blueprint Operations, Unit 1, Fortune House, N Gate, Northern Rd, Newark, NG24 2EU
What Happens Next?
- BPO will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 days.
- BPO will investigate and provide a full explanation of what we have done within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint. If this is not possible, we will explain why and give a date by which a full response can be expected. Should your complaint not be resolved between us we will provide you with a ‘deadlock’ or final outcome letter that you will need to submit if you go to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). If you are not satisfied with our response. We will also supply the ADR information.
- If you are still not satisfied with our response to the complaint, you may consider contacting the ADR entity this company is registered with requesting that the matter be reviewed, and submitting all previous correspondence relating to your complaint, including the ‘deadlock’ letter referred to above.
- The ADR entity will acknowledge receipt of your correspondence without undue delay and, after review, inform you of its findings and recommendation usually within a maximum of 90 days. The review process is thorough and based upon the information that both parties and other independent sources provide.